For questions about your health benefits
猫马丁斯 currently serves as the benefits and leave manager. If you need assistance with any of the below please reach out to Cat and she’d be happy to assist you.
- Insurance/benefit questions (including Open Enrollment)
- ADA work accommodation requests
- Workplace injury/illness reporting
好处 assistant 劳拉麦克菲尔 can also assist with insurance and benefit questions (including Open Enrollment) and workplace injury/illness reporting.
邦妮威尔逊, senior talent advisor, is your contact for any of the below.
- Recruiting hard-to-fill positions
If you need assistance with any of the following, contact Tammy Louko, HR shared services manager.
- Employment Immigration process and questions
- Compliance training (annual and new hire)
- Translation and Interpreter Services
- General 人力资源 support
If you need assistance with any of the following, please reach out to Shaylah Kelly, employee relations and development specialist.
- Training Opportunities (for new managers, teams, divisions, or university-wide trainings)
- Performance Appraisals (process, training, etc.)
- Employee Relations (exit interviews, concerns with communication, etc.)
For help with policy and employee relations, organization and workforce planning, 教育福利, 和新员工培训
珍娜·梅里特, associate director and senior HR business partner, is available to help with the below.
- Policy and Employee Relations
- Organizational design and workforce planning
Morgan Sargent can also assist with recruiting 和新员工培训 and HR101 training.
Sam Harmon is the current shared services assistant for the Office of 人力资源 and 第九条. If you call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org, Sam will most likely be answering your questions.